Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Workout Week #4

One of my DVD's that I took out of the vault this week was one of Jackie Warner's DVD.  I haven't done this workout in gosh I don't know how long.  Mainly because I didn't find it as challenging for me as it use to be.  Plus, she doesn't do a lot of cardio.  She focuses a lot on arm-strength in her DVD's--at least from what I've noticed.  I only have 2 of her DVDs.
So I popped this sucker in.  The workout is kinda short, only 40 minutes.  Not too bad.  I wasn't tired afterwards.  The next day though...WOW, was another story.  My shoulder blades/ Back was sore and MAN---especially my ABS!  I find it so amazing when you do a workout that doesn't tire you out as much but you FEEL it the next day.  I've been feeling it from my ABS all week--from Jackie Warner's workout DVD.  So my faith in that DVD was re-established.  I'll have to do that workout more often.

Another DVD that is not that tiring--but you FEEL it the next day is one of Jillian Michaels.  It's called Shred it- With Weights.  You will definitely feel it in your quads and glutes the next day--It's pretty awesome!



Last Week's Workouts:

Monday: Bob Harper's Ultimate Cardio Body
Tuesday: Insanity's Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Wednesday: Personal Training with Jackie (Jackie Warner)
Thursday: Bob Harper's Power Yoga
Friday: 2 hour walk --I really needed to get outside and get some Vitamin D!
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest


RED= Mostly Strength workout
BLUE= Purely Cardio




No comments:

Post a Comment