Friday, May 3, 2013

My Favorite Homemade "Tea"

This is the kind I use :)



Have you heard of Maca?  I purchased a bag of raw Maca Powder at the grocery store a little while ago.  It has amazing AMAZING benefits: 

Rich in Vitamin B12 and proteins (Calcium, Iron, Zinc, Phosphorus and Amino Acids also!)

                           Boosts Libido (Hello!?!)

                                  Boosts Mood

                                 Boosts Energy

Serious!?! Who (women?!?) wouldn't want to give it a try.  However, Maca smells/tastes HORRIBLE. Ugh, I hate it.  BUT..there's hope!  There are 2 ways that work amazingly- You can add it to a smoothie of your choice.  OR you can add it to tea---which is my favorite- The Cinnamon masks it beautifully!


Recently I've been just heating up some water in the microwave (2 min) and ADD:
  1. 1 tsp MACA Powder
  2. Couple shakes of Organic Ground Cinnamon*
  3. 4-5 Drops of organic Stevia Extract (I use creamy vanilla--YUMM!)
*regulates blood sugar, contains calcium, fiber, iron, manganese & effective for menstrual pain.


I like to have a cup in the morning and a cup in the mid to late afternoon.  This is my MIRACLE drink.  I always feel really good after a cup-- A peaceful-calming-rejuvenated feeling!  I love it!

Give it a TRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment