Friday, February 22, 2013

Book Recommendation: "Get the Sugar Out"

I can't remember when I bought this book but at the time I was looking for ways to "Get the sugar out!" It was very important to me to get this book because I wanted be more aware of how sugar is in "EVERYTHING."  If you look at the ingredients of anything in the store...SUGAR is usually one of the ingredients.  I wanted to educate myself on that.  I also wanted to stop the addiction to sugar.  I wanted healthier routes to getting my CARBS.

This is a fantastic read.  It's not an in-depth read.  It's just a list of simple ways to help reduce your sugar intake!  It has a lot of interesting facts and tips that are very helpful.  It has TONS of easy recipes to use: homemade condiments, desserts, breads, dips, drinks, meats, vegetables etc.  I LOVE this book.  I love it because you can take what you want out of this.  If you want to reduce sugar in just desserts or drinks or whatever.  If anything this book is very positive in meeting everyone's needs.  Also it gives the inside facts of artificial sweeteners and its effects on the body-VERY INTERESTING.  That was when I first started staying away from fake sugars.  Anyway, give it a try!  It's definitely up there on my Top Reads for Health & Wellness Books!

*I bought my copy at Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment