Monday, February 11, 2013

Workout Week #3

I finished a fascinating book this weekend called Bombshell by Suzanne Somers.  
I've been wanting to read it for a while and finally got around to doing so.  

Here's my review from Good Reads:


This book was absolutely fascinating. I find myself wishing I had all these doctors to help me figure out a health plan for me and my future. BUT all of that takes a lot of money, which all celebrities (including Suzanne Somers) HAS. So I get a little frustrated with all the things they're able to change in their life because they have MONEY! But aside from that fact (that all of this costs money) , I am still grateful for all the wonderful knowledge in this book. I learned a lot about what steps I I should be taking to live a long, healthy and happy life.

But that's another thing, I didn't like the attitude of "I want to live forever," from Suzanne Sommers and some of the doctors. It turned me off in some chapters because it kept coming up. I'm all about doing everything I can (within my limits) to help improve my life and get rid of the toxins but I'm not thinking extreme longevity (past my 100's). I just want to be able to have strength, happiness and mobility. That's all I want when I'm 80 or 90 years old. So all-in-all, Bombshell was very enlightening to the fact of just working on being more fit and eat natural foods. The other stuff such as bio-technology and so forth....I'm sure that I won't ever be able to afford it, sorry Suzanne.




Last Week's Workout:

Monday: Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack (workout 2, then workout 1)
Tuesday: Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs (workout 3, then workout 2)
Wednesday: Insanity's Cardio Power and Resistance
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Bob Harper: Yoga for the Warrior
Saturday: Insanity's Plyometric Cardio Circuit + 5 minute low plank
Sunday: Rest




RED= Mostly Strength workout
BLUE= Purely Cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment