Monday, March 18, 2013

Make Your Own Deodorant

Here's what you need:

Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil--This is what I use, LOVE IT!
Baking Soda

That's IT!

  1. With your fingers take some coconut oil and rub it on your arm pits.  It will instantly turn in to liquid.
  2. Again with your fingers, dip them in the baking soda and rub in to your arm pits.
If you want, you can mix the baking soda and coconut oil, so that it's already prepared and then store in a container to apply daily.


TA DA!

So easy and affordable :)  Deodorants can be anywhere from $2-6.  No more for me!  I never thought they worked that great anyway.  On certain days where I had a shirt that would be hugging my arm pit a little tighter, tended to make me sweat a little.  So you would think my awesome store-bought deodorant would kick in and save the day....NOPE!  Instead, every now and then it would cause this funky deodorant smell.  So switching to a natural deodorant was a NO-BRAINER!

Also, have you ever noticed yellow stains on tighter-hugging white t-shirts.
YUCK!
Well, that's coming from the deodorant you're wearing.

You won't have that problem with your own HOME-MADE deodorant!



No comments:

Post a Comment