Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Workout Week # 2

I thought I might post my workouts (per week) up to a whole year!

I will do my very best to keep this going.
That way you can get an idea of what I do.

Also, it will help remind myself...now what did I do again last year?

I hope to change it up more when the summer comes (running, hiking etc. )

I also hope to get a stationary bike (like the ones in cycling classes).

I'm sure I'll try out new workout DVD's as well and I'll include those in my weekly workouts.


One i'm looking forward to now is Jillian Michael's Hard Body, which comes out March 5th!

I'm also looking into Jari Love and Michelle Dozois (if you've tried them out, let me know what you think :)  I've never tried their dvds...so we'll see.

What I did last week:
Week # 2

Monday: Insanity's Cardio Power & Resistance
Tuesday: Insanity's Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Wednesday: Bob Harper's Body Rev Cardio Conditioning
Thursday: P90X Plyometrics DVD
Friday: REST
Saturday: Insanity's Max Interval Plyo
Sunday: REST


RED= Mostly Strength workout
BLUE= Purely Cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment