Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Workout Week #5

This last week I focused a lot on getting outside.  We have had such a dismal winter with tons of snow and cloudy skies.  It's been really getting to me lately.  As we are getting near March, the weather is slowly getting warmer and the sun is FINALLY peaking through the clouds again.  So I've been taking advantage of any chance I can get outside and get some Vitamin D.  Vitamin D is so critical in the wintertime.  That's why so many of us get the "Winter Blues" because of the lack of being outside and getting some sun rays.

I mean literally, I would stand faced towards the sun and SOAK in all I could get.  It felt so good!  I can't get enough of the sun lately, hence the long walks I've been taking.  I actually liked the crisp cold weather with the sun shining in the sky, it was a nice fresh feel!

On my walks I've been listening to some UHHMazing podcasts.  I can't get enough of podcasts.  I don't even listen to music anymore.  I'll share with you some of my favorite podcasts in the near future!




Last Week's Workouts:

Monday: Bob Harper's Yoga for the Warrior
Tuesday: Jillian Ripped in 30, Level 4
Wednesday: Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shred (Level 1, then 2)
Thursday: 1 hour walk
Friday: 1 hour walk + 5 min low plank
Saturday: Bob Harper's Body Rev Cardio Conditioning
Sunday: 1 hour walk



RED= Mostly Strength workout
BLUE= Purely Cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment