Thursday, June 27, 2013

Workout Week #16

Ginger's Cafe, Turkey Avocado Sandwich 
Sooo last week wasn't SUPER productive. But all in all I feel pretty proud of myself for doing the WHOLE p90x Yoga workout!! It's an hour and a half long.  And it will KICK YOUR BUTT!  And even more when you're giving it your all the whole time!  Which is what I try to do with yoga.  I'm no where perfect at yoga but I always try to work on my technique.  And if you're doing that, then you're always improving!  
The reason I slacked towards the end of the week was because my sister came in town to visit.  We had a blast.  Friday night we got a bite to eat at one of my favorite little (vegan and non-vegan options) Cafe in our little town which is SOOO freaken rad because our town is so small.  I ordered half turkey/avocado sandwich and half spicy chicken salad.  The salad was absolutely delicious: spicy chicken, spiced cashews, mango and pineapple chunks on a bed of greens with curry cilantro dressing. The best part was the dressing.  Absolutely divine!  Afterwards, we headed to Nickel City Arcade.  They just opened a new one close to us, maybe 10 minutes away.  It's a lot bigger than the other one we're use to going to.  And there was hardly anyone there.  It was rad!  We got enough tickets to buy about 10 lollipops :)  Saturday We went to see World War Z.  Great action-packed movie!  I wouldn't mind seeing it again!  We had a great weekend with my sister visiting!  It was just what I needed.

Last Week's Workouts:

Monday: Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30, Workout 4 then Workout 3
Tuesday: P90X Yoga
Wednesday: Nada
Thursday: Bob Harper's Power Yoga
Friday: Nada
Saturday Nada

RED= Mostly Strength workout
BLUE= Purely Cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment