Monday, June 17, 2013

Workout Week #15


We had quite the eventful weekend!  We hiked close to the house.  Blake hasn't hiked it with me on this trail yet so it was a blast to show him my favorite parts of the hike.  We went in about 1.5 hour deep.  We ended in this huge meadow!  I should've brought my phone with me to take a picture because it truly was beautiful.  There was this one area where I wanted to climb some rocks just to get a higher look of the valley and I slid and scraped my leg----------------------->exhibit A.  It looks so teeny.  But it hurt and I feel Bad A.  We Also headed up north towards Salt Lake to see SUPERMAN in IMAX theater!  Okay seriously, that movie was made for IMAX.  The sound was so loud I thought it was going to make my chest explode.  Ah!  It was awesome!  Is it better than Batman?  No but it's still pretty amazing!  Right from the beginning it's filled with action, to the very end.  After the movie Blake and I went to one of our favorite Mexican Restaurants called Su CASA.  It's delicious.  Just plain authentic mexican food.  And they are so fast too.  We get our food within 5 minutes, sometimes less.


Last Week's Workouts:

Monday: Jillian Michael's Hard Body Level 2
Tuesday: Bob Harper's Total Body Transformation
Wednesday: REST
Thursday: Jillian Michaels Hard Body Level 1 +
1 hour walk, outside
Friday: REST
Saturday: 3 hour hike 

RED= Mostly Strength workout
BLUE= Purely Cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment