Monday, July 1, 2013

Workout Week #17



This last weekend I attended a beautiful wedding in Bountiful, Utah.  I was able to meet up with my friend Emily at the wedding.  Following the wedding we grabbed some food.  We ventured over to a cafe called Plates & Palates.  It was so delicious!  I got chicken curry salad with grapes and dried mangoes on a bed of greens.  I don't normally go for curry but I was totally digging this salad.  And they brought me a little plate of sliced pears, apples and strawberries.  It was so yummy!  It was a really hot weekend to have a wedding but all in all absolutely enjoyable!  We just stuck to the shaded areas and it turned out alright :). 

Last Week's Workouts:

Monday: Nada
Tuesday: Bob Harper's Ultimate Cardio Body
Wednesday: 1.5 hour walk, outside
Thursday: Bob Harper's Power Yoga
Friday: Nada
Saturday: P90x Yoga sesh, (1 hour)

RED= Mostly Strength workout
BLUE= Purely Cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment