Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Workout Week #9


This is one of my absolute favorite quotes!  I think of it every time I work out.  And it literally makes me feel good every time I think of this quote!  In fact I quoted it to my husband, because he was feeling inadequate in his running.  I never feel inadequate after I think of these words.  They're music to the ears when you're dripping sweat during a workout.









Last Week's Workout

Monday: Insanity's Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Tuesday: Bob Harper's Yoga for the Warrior, + 55 minute walk, outside
Wednesday: REST
Thursday: Personal Training with Jackie Warner + 15 minute run, outside
Friday: REST
Saturday: Jillian Michaels' *NEW* Hard Body (workout 2)
Sunday: Yoga session (40 minutes, created by me)

RED= Mostly Strength workout
BLUE= Purely Cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment