Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Workout Week #6

This last week was kinda busy and also I felt a little under the weather.  I was getting over a cold which I'm glad to say at least it only lasted for about a week.  Monday I just wasn't feeling like working out.  Thursday, Blake and I had some things to get done.  On Friday I wanted to push it hard, but I was feeling really off that day---really tired, nauseous.  So I took it easy on Friday with a yoga session and then soon afterwards I took an hour nap.  I felt much better after the nap.

I guess the lesson this week is to really listen to your body.  It's okay to take some days off or take it down a notch.  I wouldn't recommend taking too many breaks (and what I mean is do absolutely nothing--make a goal to stand more, go for a walk) because I already noticed my muscles feeling sore because I took a couple more days off than I'm use too.  That's why the yoga was really great on Friday too---because my muscles were sore.  Yoga stretches your whole body!


Last Week's Workouts:

Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Insanity's Cardio Power and Resistance
Wednesday: Bob Harper's Pure Burn Super Strength
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Bob Harper's Yoga for the Warrior
Saturday: Bob Harper's Ultimate Cardio Body + 40 minute walk, outside
Sunday: Rest


RED= Mostly Strength workout
BLUE= Purely Cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment