Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Workout Week #7

I was SOO excited to receive my newest workout DVD this week!  I'm obsessed with Jillian Michaels' workout DVD's.  I just love how her workouts work your whole BODY!  It's awesome.  She has changed the way I workout and I'm so thankful because for the first time I was getting the results I was looking for.  That's why she's my hero.  She has modernized working out to a whole new level.  You're mainly using your OWN BODY and a couple of dumbbells.  That's it!

So of course as soon as I got the DVD in the mail, I had to try it right away.  Plus it came just in time when I was about to do a workout.  So literally it was perfect timing!

I started out with Level 2.  Instantly I love how she has 4 girls working out with her instead of just 2.  She still has a girl doing the less-intense version.  The rest of the girls are doing the intense version.  There are 6 circuits.  You do ALL 6 circuits first, then repeat it again.  Most of her other DVDs you repeat the circuit right after you do it the first time--which for me is a lot harder.  So that's different.  I would say 95% of the moves are NEW which I LOVE as well.  I'm always amazed with how she can come up with so many different moves and still kick your butt---It's a mix of Weights, Cardio & Abs.

I seriously was not thinking on doing Level 1 too...BUT I thought what the heck...why not??!? So I completed level 1 as well---Turned out being a Total of a 90 minute workout.  I wasn't exhausted after both workouts but it was still a GREAT workout!

I highly recommend trying out her new DVD!


Last Week's Workouts:

Monday: Insanity's Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Tuesday: Run outside, 55 min + 15 min walk
Wednesday: Jillian Michaels Shred-It with Weights (Level 2, then Level 1)
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Jillian Michaels NEW Hard Body, (Level 2, then Level 1)
Saturday: Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 (Level 4 workout)
Sunday: 40 minute walk , outside


RED= Mostly Strength workout
BLUE= Purely Cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment