Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pecan Crusted Chicken and Brussel Sprouts

I love it when a healthy meal doesn't taste healthy but DELICIOUS!

So I was experimenting the other night with what I had in the kitchen and came up with THIS!

I was very, VERY unsure of the chicken but it was DANG good!

My concoction is kinda wierd but surprisingly it worked Haha!

I just slathered the chicken in mustard, rolled in pecan pieces, 
squirt some maple syrup on top and baked in the oven 400 for 20-25 minutes!

I steamed the sweet potatoes.  The brussel sprouts: drizzled olive oil, salt and pepper, baked in 400 degree oven for 35 minutes.  They taste like either potato chips or popcorn. I can't decide.
If you don't like Brussel Sprouts. YOU will LOVE them after you try this method! 

Anyway, they're delicious! It's Blake's favorite way to eat brussel sprouts which I definitely CONCUR!

I LOVE it when my husband enjoys my experimental cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment