Saturday, April 6, 2013

No Bake Cookie Dough Oatmeal


I have been craving some peanut butter and chocolate lately--You know like those Amazing NO-Bake Cookies.  What I love to do is recreate the recipe but in a way that my body will appreciate, 
you know--not keep me up at night and so forth :)

I didn't want to make 2-3 dozen.  Just a fat 1-serving size for ME!

And I was being a little impatient and therefore wanted to 
satisfy my needs at that very moment...NO WAIT!

Something fast and easy.

So I experimented by putting together my absolute, favorite dessert ingredients!
And I came up with this.  It's raw.  It's healthy and I LOVE IT!


Ingredients:
serves 1

1/3 c oats
1/4 c shredded unsweetened coconut
1 spoonful natural peanut butter
2 spoonfuls cacao powder*
2 spoonfuls sliced almonds
1/3 c almond milk (I used vanilla, unsweetened)
2 spoonfuls raw honey


Mix all ingredients in a bowl and ENJOY! 

*or cocoa powder, what is the difference between cocoa and cacao powder? My Friend Leanna says it perfectly HERE.

1 comment: